We have updated our Power Tools branding. Any references to software/feature naming conventions may no longer be accurate in this article.
Version 1.11 is a feature release for the Enterprise Deployment Tool for Tableau.
- Users and groups can now be selected from a list when setting permissions. Arbitrary text is still supported.
- Removing extracts from data sources will now remove the packaged file if there are no further references to the file.
- Added the ability to remove workbook tags during deployment.
- Added a data source transformation for setting calculation formulas.
- Application styling and usability improvements.
- Improved background loading to reduce the number of login requests that are made.
- Improved scalability on systems with many users when REST API is available.
- Fixed a crash when deploying archived workbooks in a non-rollback scenario.
- Fixed an error where data sources might not be available for selection in the published data source transformation dialog.
- Fixed an error where certain workbooks might lose legend titles during deployment.
- Fixed errors where certain workbooks could not be deployed due to overly-strict validation of XML.
- Fixed an error where temporary files would not be cleaned up when opening TDSX files.