We have updated our Power Tools branding. Any references to software/feature naming conventions may no longer be accurate in this article.
Version 1.14 is a feature release for Workbook Tools for Tableau.
- Added a new “Set Display Name” data source transformation for workbook data sources.
- Added a command line option to activate a serial key, offline key, or license file.
- Added a warning when support is nearing or has expired. Can be hidden through user settings.
- Added a command line option to modify automatic update settings, or disable automatic updates.
- Application log files will now roll over due to file size, and changed log format.
- Workbook selection rule text no longer runs out of the description box.
- Reduced certain timeouts so that connections with an auto-detect channel will connect faster.
- Fixed a styling issue with the trial banner.
- Fixed an error when trying to save a plan file with invalid file characters in the plan name.
- Fixed an error where setting a float parameter value would also reset its step value.
- Fixed an error where tooltip button setting would not be preserved for certain kinds of workbooks.