We have updated our Power Tools branding. Any references to software/feature naming conventions may no longer be accurate in this article.
Version 1.9 is a feature release for the Enterprise Deployment Tool for Tableau.
- Official support for Tableau 9.
- Added support for setting float parameters requiring greater than 64 bits of storage.
- Window size/position will now be saved between plan manager application sessions.
- Made some styling tweaks on the deployment status screen.
- Fixed an issue where modifying the database on Teradata connections would not update fully qualified table names during deployment.
- Disabled use of REST API for workbook listing as it was causing performance issues. A future release will allow advanced per-connection settings to re-enable this.