Version 1.1 is a feature release for the Power Tools: Server application.
- View information is now tracked at the request level, instead of at the VizQL session level.
- Triggers for slow view incidents can now be narrowed down to a specific set of users.
- When navigating between different dashboards the current time range is now maintained.
- Beta support for Tableau v10.2.
- On the VizQL Session, View Requests, and Slowest Views screens you can now filter items by username.
- Many other minor improvements (see full release notes for details).
- Fixed a bug affecting query detection when run from the VizQL process.
- Fixed a bug with memory spark line charts showing percentages instead of GB like the full charts show.
- Fixed issues that could sometimes cause requests to not be matched to a VizQL session.
- Fixed an error when downloading the TDS for custom reports in certain situations.