Version 1.2 is a feature release for the Power Tools: Server application.
- You can now download a tableau workbook containing performance information about a view session.
- Published data source queries, which are run in data server processes, are now shown in the view session details screen.
- Power Tools Server can now gather information directly from the tableau repository, and you can supply connection information in the environment administration screen.
- On several screens you can now filter items by site.
- We’ve tested our beta 10.2 support against 10.2 RTM and now consider 10.2 support official.
- Agent registration can now auto-detect which processes should be defined for the server.
- External data request histograms can now be configured through the
externalDataRequestDurationconfiguration key, before it shared the configuration of the
- Added descriptions to TDS download links.
- Ongoing incidents are now easier to identify on incident screens.
- Fixed a bug cleaning up vizql session temporary data in certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where details for availability incidents were shown in notifications, but not in the actual incident details screen.
Fixed an error processing queries with very long connection strings.Made potential fixes for loading view information in certain circumstances.