- Added support for Tableau 10.3.
- Improved parsing of Tableau build numbers from TWB and TDS files.
InterWorks.Tableau.Workbook.Dashboards.LayoutContainer.Backgroundproperty for changing the shading color of dashboard layout containers.
- Fixed errors when opening files that used spatial columns.
- Fixed bug where field metadata with blank local names were being included. These fields are ignored by Tableau and now we ignore them as well.
- Fixed bug where some data source references were being serialized incorrectly after a merge operation.
- Fixed bug where modifying certain element values in the Physical API would overwrite the parent XML element.
- Fixed bug where changing the data source caption would fail to update the caption in related
shared-viewelements in the TWB.
- Fixed a bug that would cause columns to be merged into the wrong data source if there were multiple source data sources with the same caption.
- Fixed bug where merging workbooks with a “Tableau” map source would fail in some cases.
- Fixed bug that prevented rename merge conflict resolution from being applied more than once in a single session.
- Removed support for Tableau 8.2 and 8.3. WBSDK continues to support Tableau 9.0-10.3.
- The physical API may contain breaking changes due to adding support for Tableau 10.3 and dropping support for 8.2 and 8.3.