Version 1.35 is a feature release for Power Tools: Deployment application.
Download the latest update
- Tableau 2018.3 RTM Support.
- Extract refresh schedules can now be maintained during deployment, with the option to automatically create missing schedules on the destination server.
- Specific extract refresh schedules can be appended during deployment.
- Added “Integrated Authentication” as a connection authentication type for Teradata connections. This corresponds to Kerberos authentication.
- “Permissions & Tags” screens have been renamed to “Publish Options.”
- Moved workbook/data source specific options from the general “Options” screen to the relevant “Publish Options” screens.
- Improved deployment logs to provide more detail about what was deployed and what transformations were applied to those deployed items.
- Added the ability to remove tags from published data sources.